Monday, December 31, 2012

Another Year Gone By

{2012}
As another year comes to an end, I cant help but look back on all the wonderful things that happened this year. 2012 was full of lots of exciting adventures!

~ I started out the new year with an exciting new job that allowed me to be a part of an AMAZING opportunity in launching Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Fantasy. AND on top of being able to work such a wonderful event, I got to take my husband and my parents on a cruise of a lifetime! 

~ After the high of having my family around me and embracing a real family vacation (except I had to do some work while on it) it got my husband and I thinking of what really mattered in life. We then started the daunting task of crunching numbers and looking for jobs. We were lucky to find something quickly and began to process of packing up a home and leaving our friends behind.

~ I turned a quarter of a century old! 

~ After arriving in Texas, I got the pleasure of visiting one of my long time friends in Maine, it was a trip that I will never forget, and will have to do it again soon! Absolutely beautiful!

~ My husband and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary

~ I have gone from working at a place where dreams come true, to being unemployed and a full-time stay at home "mom", and then finally getting a job that will bring in the new year!

I know that the best is yet to be, and I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring!!

{NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS 2013}

I don't usually make resolutions, but I figured what the heck!

1. Focus on spending time with my husband and family, to make it a point to have quality time at least once a week.

2. To make healthier decisions, and develop a healthy lifestyle

3. To have family dinners at our table 5 nights a week.

4. To save money and pay off debt, particularly my school loan

5. To be adventurous



HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY YOU AND YOURS BE BLESSED IN THE COMING YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment