Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Photo A Day

My cousin, a fellow blogger, sent me this November Photo A Day challenge....and I thought what the heck, why not?!?!


Day 1: Something beginning with "C"
I chose Coffee ....because I cannot live without my cup in the morning

*****

Day 2: Colour
beautiful warm colors of Italy (painting I have in my dining room)

*****

Day 3: Breakfast
Breakfast of champions...Lucky Charms 

*****

Day 4: TV
Gilmore Girls, my favorite show

*****

Day 5: 5 O'Clock
It's 5 O'Clock somewhere...right?!

*****

Day 6: A favorite thing
My wedding ring...it was my grandmothers

*****

Day 7: Reflection
Using my antique mirror

*****

Day 8: Something you do every day
Tell my hubby I love him

*****

Day 9: Small
Small tattoo

*****
















1 comment:

  1. LOL the Lucky Charms are great! And good choice on Gilmore Girls. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete