Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mini Meee

Well it's been a little while since I have gotten my prognosis of PCOS, and I have been to the Dr more times than I can count, each time coming out with a higher dose of meds, and a new hope. I just got back from my latest appointment, and I am on the last/highest dosage amount. If this doesn't work, we will have to explore other options.

Throughout this process I have been very positive and hopeful, knowing that it was going to work. After this appointment, I feel emotional and like I may have a bigger problem.....and when you start to feel doubtful, sometimes all you need is a good cry....which is exactly what I did.







Now that I got that over with, I am positive, hopeful, and thankful again. I am grateful for all the things in life I have, and I know God has a plan for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment