Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mini MEEE (cont.)

If you are just now tuning in..long story short: My husband and I have been going through a long process of trying to have a little mini me of our own. Unfortunately, it has been a long road of not knowing what is going on and why. Recently I started going to the Texas Fertility Clinic to start from scratch and see why we are having issues. This is where the story continues.....

I have gone to so many tests; from a simple blood test to an x-ray of my lady parts (and let me tell you that last one was NOT fun!) and finally after being poked and violated in so many different ways the Dr has finally given me an answer!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! drum roll please.......I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Which means that I have a hormonal imbalance that prevents me from ovulating and therefore reproducing. Though no one wishes they have anything wrong with them, I am happy that we finally know what it is, and it is something that can be treated. I am very hopeful! 

My Dr has prescribed me some medication to help me ovulate...wooo hoooo! 
Now its back to the three ring monthly circus of hormonal raging Uncle T.O.M (Time of Month), Wham Bam Thank You Mam, pee on a stick......uncle T.O.M, wham bam, pee on stick...uncle T.O.M, wham bam, pee on stick..... this time I hope one of these months there will be those blue lines or smily face....fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment